Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Skiing for the first time in years!

January 13th I went skiing for the first time in years! I loved skiing growing up and went a lot with my family. But then when I got into high school Cheerleading took my life over (which was not a bad thing). I did not have time to go skiing, then after graduating and then going to college I maybe went once or twice. So I was a little nervous that I might have forgotten how to ski. But it was just like getting on a bike, you just remember!

A big thing about me going skiing is leaving Payten!!! That was the first time I have left Payten for about 4 hours and it killed me. She was in good hands though with her daddy! I enjoyed skiing with my dad, mom, josh, Stephen, and madison though! My niece Madison who just turned 8 is a little pro at skiing and quite the dare devil! Reminds me of me when I was little. Skiing down the mountain when I was little I would do head, shoulders, knees and toes all the way down the hills. I loved to go down black diamonds as well! I hope to teach Payten someday how to ski! But first I need to teach Deven :)




No comments:

Post a Comment