Friday, April 13, 2012

Falling out of bed :) Feb. 20st




I will give everyone this one opportunity to laugh at me!!!
While sleeping peacefully Feb. 20th the next thing I knew is that I'm on the floor in so much pain! I killed both knees and feel like I broke my pinky toe. Yes that is correct I fell out of bed! Not sure if I had a claustrophobic dream or a Zumba dream resulting in me falling out of bed. Deven heard a loud noise that scared the crap out of him and then saw me sprawled out on the floor. He lifted me back in bed and I wanted to die of pain. Never have I had a rug burn hurt so bad! Not even sure how me falling resulted in a rug burn! He tried finding neosporum around the house for me and I heard him constantly laughing at me. I can't blame him because I was crying/laughing myself. He bandaged me up and said, "I thought the next person I would have to worry about falling out of bed would be Payten and not my wife"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment