Thursday, April 12, 2012

Deven's love and he sold it!

If anyone knows my husband you know he LOVES snowmobiling and I don't just mean loves, I mean LOVES! If he could I think he would go everyday all day long and not get tired of it! The hardest thing for me with him snowmobiling is hearing about all the avalanches and possible things that could happen to him. But I know he is very safe when he goes and does not do anything stupid.

At the beginning of February Deven decided to put his snowmobile up for sell. Well with the lack of snow we were getting he decided it would be a good time to sell it and well lets be honest he said his just had way too many miles on it. And I look at it and see that it was in perfect shape, not too many miles, and not very old (He actually bought his snowmobile the same day he called me (I think April 17th, 2008) to ask me out on our first date, April 20th, 2008)

The day he sold his snowmobile it started snowing on us! It was a very sad day for him. He said he was going to wait awhile to get a new one, but really I knew that was not going to happen. He got a new one already. I don't have a picture though, but he is happy as can be with his new sled.

No comments:

Post a Comment