Sunday, April 15, 2012

Double ear infection :( March 15th

At night when we were putting Payten to bed she felt really hot. We took her temperature and it was 100 degrees. We watch her for a little bit and then put her to bed. The next morning we kept checking her temperature and it was a little over 100. And she just laid on me, which was not normal for her. She usually has to be down and playing. I put a cool towel on her forhead and surprisingly she kept it there, I knew by that that she really was not feeling good. Deven was snowmobiling with his dad that day and I texted him that I think we might need to take her in. Her temperature got to 102 and I put her in the bath tub. When I was putting a little water over her head she screamed and cried. I hurried and got her out and thought maybe it is her ears. She hadn't touched them though at all. So when Deven got home we took her to the doctor and found out that she had a double ear infection :(. She was miserable for a couple more days. She was taking a lot of medicine for her ears and to keep her temperature down. It is a nightmare giving her medicine so we were glad when we could finally be done with it. Then she finally got back to her normal self. I hate when she gets so sick like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment