Thursday, April 12, 2012

Car hit

At the end of January, Deven calls me and tells me that he just got in an accident (those are not good words to hear). My first thoughts are if he is ok, and then I got thinking where did you get in an accident since you were supposed to be working. He continues to tell me that someone just hit the car as it was parked in the parking lot. That made me mad because since living in Utah my poor Accord has been hit 4 times. 3 of the times my car was just parked. Thankfully this lady was sweet and came into the store to find out whose car she just hit.

Long story short, I am so glad that I have a brother in the car business! It has been nice that Chris is in that line of business with my car getting hit so much. Chris was able to call up one of the guys he goes through to get my car in that night to get it fixed. The lady just gave us cash for the repairs and we were able to have my car back in perfect shape by the next morning!!! Thanks again Chris ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment