Saturday, July 31, 2010

We're having a baby GIRL!!!!

WE LOVE LITTLE GIRLS!!!~

We had our ultra sound yesterday and were able to see our little princess!

She was not wanting to show herself to us, she was being very modest and kept her legs crossed very tight! The doctor knew what she was but wanted to wait until he could get a clear shot for us to see. She is very much like her mom and had one leg straight out and the other leg crossed over. Deven thinks it is so weird how I like to sleep like that, but we have our little girl already taking after me.

During the ultra sound she kept moving constantly. Her hands were either over her face or her legs crossed. She also likes to lay on her tummy with her butt sticking in the air. I must say she does have a lot of traits her mom has ;) Deven thinks she is going to be a mini me to the "T" when she comes out!

We are both tickled pink to have a little girl! This is the 4th girl on Devens family out of four. And she will be the 2nd girl on my side out of 5. We are all so excited and I just cant wait to start shopping for pinks! This little girl unfortunately (she might change her mind on her favorite color when she can say her opinion) will be born into loving pink since that is my favorite color.

Well most probably wouldn't think we have a name for her yet...BUT WE DO!!! Deven and I both decided on a boys and girls name right when we found out we were pregnant.
So our little princess's name is going to be PAYTEN LYNN!!!

1 comment:

  1. WE COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED! i have a lot of ideas running through my head of all the things aunt kate should make her! girls seriously are the best and we cannot wait to meet her! Thank heavens we will be there for Christmas :) Congrats again guys! We love ya!

    ReplyDelete