Saturday, August 7, 2010

21 Weeks

21 weeks and still feeling great!

Payten is moving like crazy. She loves to move the most whenever I lay down, she must think its play time when I'm about to go to bed. But its nice that you can feel her kicking so much at night time because then Deven has been able to feel her. Last night she was kicking so much Deven asked me if that was just all of her kicking...she must have been doing her aerobics!

I must say how lucky this pregnancy has been for me so far. I cannot complain one bit- However, a few things that I have experienced is feeling a little sick to my stomach if I eat too many hot things, like my favorite salsa and hot chips ;(. but other than that its great!

1 comment:

  1. Your bump has grown since I saw you in July! You look incredible! We cannot wait for this little girl to come! I have a lot of projects I am working on for her! So much fun! Shopping for little girls are the BEST! That's so fun when you can feel them move! I bet she wasn't doing aerobics but she was doing the "Just Dance" game for the wii!

    ReplyDelete