Saturday, July 10, 2010

June 16th and 17th

For my mothers day present Deven wanted me to go home!!! He was going to fly me home but then it ended up working out around the same time my brother Stephen would be driving there as well. So I rode to Washington with Stephen and his fiance Lisa!

We got to Washington on thursday night and drove all the way to Seattle. We met my parents there and spent the night. My cousin Camery was getting married on Friday morning so we went to her beautiful wedding!

My aunt and uncles family! They all just look so cute!


My aunt and uncle and cousins with some of my family! Just watching the bride and groom take pictures!

The beautiful bride and her beautiful daughter Natalie!

Congrats to the Bride and Groom!

My sister-in-law Nikki and I are both pregnant! She is getting induced on July 20th! Its just around the corner--


My niece and nephew and my cousins!

Uncle Kevin and Natalie

I love this reenactment they are dong with the statue! Looks just like the statue ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment