Saturday, July 10, 2010

Washington vacation June 16-28th

The rest of the weekend and the next week I enjoyed being at my parents Lake house and home! I was so sad because Deven was not there. Thankfully he surprised me and got to Washington earlier than I thought on the 24th! So he was able to spend 4 days there!


Madison got the guts to jump off the boat garage if Adam and her dad jumped with her. She is a brave 6 year old!
Tanner and Madison loved jumping back and forth between docks on the aqua glide!

Can you find my cute husband in this picture? I see a leg ;)

Look at my cute husband ski away!


Nikki loves to finish and always had her fishing poll in the water!

Doing what we love to do is just relax at the lake!

My cute mom and nephew tanner! Tanner loved riding the jet ski with grandma!

Madison knee boarding- she is very good at it

Another fish they caught!

I loved floating on the tube and would paddle alittle ways out in the water but Tanner would keep pulling us back in-

Madison was very brave and swam back to the dock!! She is a little fish..

Stephen and Lisa going for a little float!

Lisa's Birthday!!!! We had our traditional birthday breakfast of waffles, ice cream and strawberries!

We were their for fathers day but missed mothers day so we celebrate both with my parents! I loved being home and spending time with them!! We got them decorations for them to put up at their lake house!!

Tanner and Madison decorated cookies for fathers day!



2 comments:

  1. Good job getting this posted! I have definitely been procrastinating this post and our trip was only half as long! Maybe I'll just redirect people to your blog. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I wish I could have stuck around a little longer and joined you.

    ReplyDelete