Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Johnson home finally coming together!

Come right in and enjoy the tour~

There will not be any pictures of our front room (the one you enter when you walk in the front door) because that is the only room we have not done anything to it.

Here is our kitchen...
Through that door is our pantry and then it goes to the garage.

Our guest bedroom! Having a guest bedroom means we need our friends and family to come visit and stay with us. You can enjoy your stay in our lodge!


The office/sewing room/guest bedroom...


Our master bedroom! Deven made our whole bedroom set in our room! There is more that you can't see in the picture
Our closet-
As you can see our shoes are kinda thrown in there. We are going to build a shoe rack thingy ;)
Our bathroom

Just a little tour of our house! To see the rest you will just have to come and visit us to see it!!!

We are enjoying having our house, but there is a never ending story of things to be done around the house. As Deven knows I'm not very good at just relaxing because I'm constantly wanting to do different projects around the house. I have so many decorating ideas its just crazy. The only problem with having all these ideas is having the money to do them. So I work around that slight problem and make my own decorations- that is what I love to do!!! And with Deven being so good with wood, he helps me a lot!! I'm getting to the point that I can't really decided things without his input.

We have enjoyed my parents being here for the holiday break!!!! We are so thankful they have been helping us around our house putting up lots of shelves! We have lots of storage!!! They for sure have not had a relaxing break; between my house and my two brothers houses we have worked a lot this break on them all!! Thanks mom and dad for all your help, we love you guys!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am the same way with Niel-I always need his input on things. Sometimes when I am shopping by myself I even call him for his opinion ha ha. Your house looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A color coordinated closet? Who do I hire? Your house looks great! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place looks awesome! Thanks for making us feel so welcome while we were visiting. The "lodge" was wonderful. We had such a fun time with you two and the rest of the family. I miss all of the family times we had working together while you guys were growing up--it was fun to work with all of you during the holidays. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute house! I can't belive your clothes are color coordinated in the closet. You would die if you saw mine. ;) I love your bedroom set too (and the lodge one). We'll stay with ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. um... I am ready for a new update!!!

    ReplyDelete