Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Late Birthday to US!!


Deven and I celebrated our birthdays in November! We are for sure behind on the blogging. Life has been so crazy though with the semester coming to a close end! I can't wait for the semester to be done. I'm on the count down... only 4 more days of schools (those are my finals)!


Deven's birthday was on the 20th of November and mine was the 21st! I must say that I love having our birthdays a day apart. Talk about two days of constant celebration! With my birthday so close to thanksgiving I have always celebrated my birthday with my parents. Well this birthday I did not think that was going to be possible :( My parents had just gotten back from a vacation and had lots to do around home and were not going to be able to make it here until monday :( I might have given my parents a bit of a guilt trip in the fact that in all my 22 years I have always had my birthday with them there and we can't stop that tradition now. So my amazing parents got it all worked out so they could come to Utah two days earlier!!! They got up saturday morning (my birthday) and left their house in Washington at 6 am so that they could drive here and be in time for our big birthday party! Let me just tell you how happy I was for them to do that for me. That truly meant the world to me that they were able to make it here for my birthday! Then the whole week they were here they worked their little fannies off!!! We really appreciate all the help they did for us on our house! We love them so much!!!


We had our nephew and niece help us blow the candles out

The birthday cake I made us!

Our nieces and nephew just wanted to sit up stairs reading books on the bed

If you don't know already and can't tell by the pictures, Deven really likes the Utah Jazz! You can see how much he loves them by the next pictures! His parents gave him a life size vinyl of his favorite player Deron Williams! So welcome to our Jazz room. It is still being put together!




The jerseys on the couch will go above the couch on both sides where it says Jazz!


1 comment:

  1. That is so great your parents were able to come for your birthday! I love the cake you made! hah, I love how it is half and half-so cute. By the way, it was fun running into you on Black Friday! I sure wish we could have stopped by on Sunday but it just didn't work out. As it was, we didn't get home until 1 am. Hopefully next time we are there we will be in Utah longer and can hang out.

    ReplyDelete