Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Crafts from Craft Night

Once a month some girls I go to school with get together for craft night! It is so fun because we get to talk the whole time while we are crafting. Talking is something we don't really get to do when we are at school unfortunately. Jessica always comes up with all the crafts and she does such a good job planning all the crafts! They are always so cute!

The first one is like an advent count down to valentines day! Under each magnet you can put candies or little notes in them.




2 comments:

  1. Its about time!!! I LOVE your crafts - you need to go into business! They really are SO cute! I need to get with the program & get some Valentine decorations... 5 years later! I'm terrible.
    Also, I love your twin Jazz jerseys! So cute. Look like you all had a fun time. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so cute! They turned out great.

    ReplyDelete