Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meet the Johnson's!!

The Johnson Family
On thanksgiving day since all of the family was in town we took family pictures!



Meet the Clarks!
This is Deven's twin sister Katie and her husband Matt and their baby Averi! Something pretty crazy is that Matt and my brother Chris were actually mission companions. And Matt and Katie had been on a double date long before Deven and I even met. Let me says its just a small world. We love this cute little family, we only wish they lived closer to us (they live in Ohio) so we can play more :(


Meet the Stradlings!
This is Deven's older sister Maranda and her husband Brandon and their two adorable girls Brinlee and Taylor. We are so pleased to live in the same town as they do! Maranda is my hair stylist! Let me tell you, all families should have one! We love hanging out with them!

The Johnsons ;)

Deven's adorable parents Greg and Janet! We are very blessed to live about 15 minutes away from them. They are always so good to Deven and I!


The girls

The boys
Last but not least to meet is Deven's younger brother Blake (the one in the red)! Blake just finished up his first semester of college. It is always a nice treat when we get to hang out with Blake. He for sure treats me like i'm his sister!!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I really like the one of you and Deven as your header. Deven's mom is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pictures turned out so well! We're so thankful that you are part of such an awesome family that loves you! We're also grateful to have Deven as part of our family and we love him too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh... Looks like everyone has kids but you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! I have never seen a cuter family in all my life. Especially Deven's twin sister. What a stunner! Does she model?

    ReplyDelete