Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pictures from the move!


Some of these pictures are a little blurry. I think I must have had my camera setting on a weird mode.

We just got our keys to our house and were unlocking the door!

Deven's parents snowmobile trailer we used to move all our stuff over. Surprisingly we got almost everything to fit in it!

It was pretty packed full as you can see!


Our family room coming together!



My cowgirl sister-in-law dusting the entertainment center

My other sister-in-law and Deven working in the kitchen!

The first thing I got to hang! Now that wall has more pictures. I will have to take more pictures of all the new decorations I have up.

These candy machines were green, red, and gold. But Deven went to town cleaning them and painting them! If you can't tell those are our Jazz candy Machines that go in our Jazz room :)! Deven is a pretty lucky guy I let him have a jazz room!

The whole gang thinking they need a breather! This is our jazz room! We don't have our jazz decor up yet as you can tell! You got to love those temporary blinds in the back. We our still waiting on the real ones to come.


3 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! So fun moving into your first home!

    And we are STILL waiting for our blinds to "come." We've lived in our house 2 years and still have "temporary" blinds in 90% of our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! pictures! I have been requesting. I am obsessed with your place - it looks amazing! Kellie you are great at decorating and I can't wait to see the final product. Dev - love your candy machines. They look like they could be in the Jazz locker room! We are so excited for you guys! When are you going to fly us out so we can see it? I am available most dates just let me know when my ticket is booked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! How exciting! The home looks beautiful. I really hope we can stop by and see the new house and you guys while we are in Utah for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete