Sunday, October 31, 2010

Payten's room!

Baby Payten's room is coming along! I just tinkle on it here and there! It is hard to see what her vinyl lettering says above her crib but it says, "Some people dream of ANGELS, I hold one in my arms!"


I love doing crafts and painting so I made her name and painted the shadow boxes. Deven's grandma before she passed away made blankets for her grandkids! So that is a blanket from her and I have one more and also a cute little hat she made. I'm sad I wasn't able to meet her but Payten will for sure know of her great grandma who made her blankets- Thanks Grandma Millie



4 comments:

  1. What bedding did you end up getting? I can't tell from the pictures. It looks good! And great costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her room is so adorable! You guys did such a great job! She is so lucky to have such a cute room! And such a crafty Mama! Hope you are feeling ok! There is no chance of feeling "great" at this point! We sure are excited though!
    I love the halloween costumes and you do NOT look fat! You are so funny! Looks like a great party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nursery looks adorable kel! I love it and one of these days i'll come SEE it! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute! I love that room, Kellie! :) I can't believe it's getting close enough to get her a room. I love that treasure from your gramma too. Cache is lucky enough to have a few of those too. :)

    ReplyDelete