Thursday, October 21, 2010

32 Weeks 10/20/10

32 weeks and for sure on the count down! The count down means many good things!! 1st Baby Payten!!!! 2nd done with student teaching, 3rd graduate!!!

Payten continues to kick, push, elbow, and push her bum out. She is very active but for sure running out of room for her to play. Last night I woke up at 4 in the morning to use the little girls room, I was very happy that I still had a couple more hours of sleep but when returning to bed I laid there watching the clock for an hour not being able to fall asleep. I guess my body is just starting to prepare me for our little angel to come. Other than the lack of sleep and the terrible smells I can't complain. I continue to think of how blessed I am to have such a good pregnancy and only hope it is like that for all of them. It has especially been nice to have a good pregnancy with finishing up my degree.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad everything is good and that your Payton is getting bigger and stronger every day! It really is a blessing! :) I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete