Saturday, September 18, 2010

I passed!!!

I would just like to post that my gestational diabetes test went great! I am not anemic or a diabetic. I was worried about the drink but my flavor was lemon-lime and just tasted like pop. I had no problem drinking it ;) Then I took my blood and just sat there so nicely ;) Man I am just growing up so much that I can just go and have my blood taken. I have never been a big fan of needles, but am quickly learning to get over that because if I want my bundle of joy here I will have a lot of getting poked. So now for the future children we have, I will know that the test is not bad at all!

2 comments:

  1. Good. I am glad you don't have to take the miserable 3 hour test. I hope I never have to do that one again with my other pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Sweet. Good job. :) Now it's all downhill until this cutie is here! :)

    ReplyDelete