Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello 3rd Trimester- 27 weeks!

Wow I'm 2/3rds of the way done! That is very exciting! Deven was very cute and sang Happy 3rd trimester to me (to the tune of happy birthday). He then brought me up a couple of pop tarts with our lighter and put the lighter over the pop tarts and lit it. I had to blow the lighter out while he sang me the song again. He was very cute and it really made my morning/day!!

Now I'm off to take my gestational diabetes test. I'm very interested in knowing what this drink will taste like...i have heard many different things about it. And then I get to have my blood drawn, not a big fan of getting that done but what do you do. These are the joys that come with bringing my little Payten to us! Which she is very active! She is constantly jabbing me with one of her body parts and moving all around. I love that feeling except when she takes me by surprise and throws a punch ;)! Well off to take me test- wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I heard the drink was nasty, but it was just fine! You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like an orange pop wih a little more carbonation. You look great! Happy 3rd trimester

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Deven sang to you! LOL. So fun. How did your test turn out? I didn't mind the drink but some people hated it. How'd you do? Congrats again! You are so close!

    ReplyDelete