Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby Payten Lynn Johnson

Our precious little angle!

During the ultra sound she would always cross her legs.

Perfect little left foot.

She loves her belly.

Kept putting her hand up on her face. You can see those white dots are her fingers.

Sadly looks like an alien, but a very cute one. Her head and eyes!

And again laying on her belly sticking her butt in the air!


Her whole body!

Looking down on the top of her back.

I believe this one is her arm. (not really sure though :) )

To start the ultra sound off the doctor thought he would be funny and do a picture of Payten but flipped it to look like two babies in me. So baby A and baby B are both Payten!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE those pictures! She already is so cute! We honestly cannot wait until December!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete