Sunday, November 8, 2009

We have MOVED INTO OUR NEW HOME!!

We finally closed on our house Tuesday (Nov. 3) and moved in Wednesday! Since then you can only imagine how busy life has been with moving, unpacking, and decorating! Of course I absolutely love the decorating part! Deven hates putting holes in the wall but who doesn't! He has been a very good sport with letting me decorate and put pictures up! I ask him first if he likes it and he always tells me yeah if you like it there. He is very easy going to decorating so that is great for me. After I have put things up he really likes what I have done so that is great!!! I will have to put pictures up later. My parents want to see pictures but I just don't want pictures until its the finished product but I will get some up on here very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky. Mitch has an opinion about EVERYTHING I decorate. And we have different taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be all fun and games until Deven starts poking you before you go to bed, and sneaking into the bathroom to throw water balloons at you. I know.

    ReplyDelete