Saturday, September 19, 2009

Never Waited in line for anything...


Until yesterday I had never waited in line for anything in my life. My girl friends in class however talked me into waiting in line at Roberts arts and crafts to be the first 50 people to get a $25 gift card. Yesterday we got there at 6 am.

So after yesterday we thought that hey lets do it again today. Man let me tell you it was so much harder to get up the second day. But today we got there at 5 am. Being a saturday we knew more people would get there earlier today. We did not want to miss out on another $25 gift card. We were actually closer to the front this time. And we got our second $25 gift card. So I made out with $50 and thought it was very much worth the waiting in line.

As you can see with our new home being built it needs a few homey decorations with the holidays coming soon. Halloween can't come soon enough! By then we should be all moved into our new home!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is awesome. I have never heard of stores doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Blog! I AM SO EXCITED! I am one of those people that has been begging for one. Now we can stay up-to-date on your busy lives so thanks! I am super jealous of of your $50 gift card. Roberts is my fav store and oh how I miss him! Now you can get decorating your new house. It looks awesome and you'll be moving in soon! Can't wait to see it (hopefully it won't be too long) I guess it will have to be the new place the Clarks stay when we come to visit... What kind of breakfast do you serve?!

    ReplyDelete