Sunday, September 27, 2009

My 1st time hunting!!!

On our way to go find a camp spot to go hunting!

It was a gorgeous sunset!

Thought it would be cool to take it through the mirror

Another sunset! It was so pretty up there. Especially seeing the leaves change colors.

Sitting down waiting for a Deer to come out!

The only camo I had was my hat. Deven has already assured me that next time I will have a lot more camo!


After eating breakfast, cinnamon rolls!

I had a lot of fun camping and going hunting. Even though we didn't shoot anything (I'm sad Deven didn't get one but kinda glad in a way because I don't think I could have handled the clean out of the Deer. Deven forgot to inform me of that part until we were walking around looking for a Deer. I thought we just would some how haul the deer to the car. But I learned that we had to gut it before we took it any where.
It was a good weekend get away! I'm glad we were able to go out! Even though we did not bring anything home, we still had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. You are by far the cutest hunting partner Dev has ever had! He is lucky you'll get up on a mtn and wait for a deer. That was never my favorite thing! Love the Camo. Christmas present Dev for Kellie - camo pants. forget the diamond earrings!!

    ReplyDelete