Sunday, September 27, 2009

Going back to when we moved into our place!

Deven setting up the BBQ I got him as a wedding present!



Deven bought me couches as a wedding present! I love them so much, Stephen came to help us move them in.




Our 9 drawer- I still can't believe Deven made it!


The final product! Deven did such an amazing job on the bedroom set!


Deven's dad and brother helped put our bed together


Trying to organize our kitchen!


Deven made our whole bed set in his high school wood shop class!


Deven & mine bedroom


The start of moving everything into our house!


We were so blessed that we found such an amazing place to stay at until our house got finished. The house we are renting right now is perfect and here are some of the pictures from us first starting our lives together!!!

We have loved living in this gorgeous home, but can't wait until our home gets finished and we can have our own home. I can't wait to start decorating! I'm even more excited that we will be moving in before Halloween so I will be able to start decorating for all the holidays!!!

3 comments:

  1. Where is the pic of me loading my one item I helped with into the dishwasher! You guys do have a great place to stay but we can't wait for your house to be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I am GOING to steal your comforter...beware

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelly how are you?? Its been so long I am glad I found your blog! You should check mine out too so we can get back in touch with each other! How is the new house? It looks great!! Where are you living now?

    ReplyDelete