Thursday, January 5, 2012

10 months- October 22, 2011





-Continues to love playing with her tongue, constantly sticks it out.

-If you say, "Look at mommy" she looks at me. Or,"Look at daddy" she looks at Deven.
It is really nice when I need her to pay attention to me or have her look at me.

-She points at everything and every one.

-Loves to sit on her knees and bounce up and down.

-Dances, when told to "Dance, Dance".

-learned how to maneuver her walker by herself. She can go until she needs to turn and then turns it by herself and readjusts it to be able to keep walking.

-When getting her ready for bed Deven and I both take her to her room to get her ready. On the way up to her room Deven chases us there and Payten laughs the whole way. Then when in her room we lay her on her changing table and then Deven says," Ok, buh bye" and walks out the door. She knows what he is doing and stares at the door. He then runs back in and says "boo" she laughs so hard and throws her body down and laughs more. We continue that for a couple minutes. Then we change her and Deven gives her loves. And then gives her to me. I finish feeding her and then we go brush her teeth and then bring her back in her room and tell her we love her and lay her down. She then goes to sleep!

-Still takes 2 naps a day and continues to sleep through the night until about 6 for a bottle and then back to bed until around 8-9. She will wake up in the middle of the night if she does not get enough food to eat during the day or does not get her 2 good naps.

-She LOVES food. Anything we eat, she loves to eat. Deven and I would feed her dinner and she would then be done eating. Then if she saw my parents eating anything, she would then have to eat what they were eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment