Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graduation

Official College Graduate!

I officially graduated December 17th, 2010 but our class did not walk until April 29th.

My friend Jessica and I

About to get my diploma!

My high school friend Amanda and I! Amanda and I became best friends when she lived in my home town, unfortunately she moved to Kansas with her family before she graduated and we always had a dream to have our 2nd grade classes across from each other. Then we lost touch with our busy lives and then realized we ended up at the same college and graduated together!!! Our birthdays are the same day just a year apart and she is actually expecting her first on our birthday- pretty crazy!!!

I DID IT!!!

My princess did an amazing job at my graduation. Poor thing was extremely tired though.


Our little family!!

Deven's parents, my parents and my brother Stephen. It was pretty cold outside so my little bundle of joy was all bundled up!



3 generations! Too bad Payten was under the blanket!

These 4 girls were my best friends that helped me get through each day of classes!


No comments:

Post a Comment