Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Payten's baby blessing March 6th










Bird side- Parents, siblings, grandma, and aunt


Johnson side- Parents, Grandparents, siblings (missing Deven's brother who is on a mission and his twin sister Katie's family who lives in Ohio.

Payten's photo shoot after her blessing at our house!





Bumbos are perfect to take pictures of her sitting up since she is not able to sit up by herself.





She was very tired of the photo shoot and all the flashing-

Later that night we took cousin pictures on the Bird side. This is her cousin Ethan

Payten and Ethan are 5 months apart

Youngest to oldest- 2.5 months, 7.5 months, 2, 4, and 7 years old

The newest grand baby coming April 28th!

My brother Josh and Nikki's 3 kids

My brother Chris & Shani's boy and baby boy on the way!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love all the pictures, especially all the cute grandbabies and Payten in her blessing dress. Funny how every picture of Ethan next to Payten he is touching or grabbing at her. We need to see you and your cute baby more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! I really wanted to make a trip out while you were here and when I got in my car wreck, it didn't happen. I'm BUMMED I still haven't gotten to meet this little cutie!!! Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete