Thursday, May 20, 2010

Saturday 4 wheeler trip!!

We went down to Cherry Creek riding with Devens parents and brother last saturday! Well I wanted to go up this hill but got a terrible start at going up it and didnt make it all the way to the top. I was SO close ;) but unfortunately I got it stuck in all the sand ;)!! So Deven is trying to get it out and I captured a sweet picture!
Unfortunately it got stuck even more! Deven was so excited to get to finally use his winch! I told him I got it stuck just for him!!!! That way he could try his winch out!
We hooked it up to his dads. It was at a downward pull though so it took a little more to get it out.
Then once we got ours unstuck we couldnt unhook the winch. So Deven had to get down and dirty to try to unhook it!



After we rode we made a fire and cooked hot dogs! I LOVE hot dogs and Deven always makes fun of me for liking them so much!
We had a great time 4-wheeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment