Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chris' birthday (My brother)

I uploaded the pictures backwards but oh well. After putting them on I realized we didn't take any group pictures on my camera.

Our nephew Tanner loved Chris' monster truck so much he stole in and is washing it in the sink for him to play with it!

This is Chris' cake I made for his birthday it weight 9.4 lbs. It has a few of the decorations gone though as you can see in these later pictures who took them. It was a fudge crunch and brownie cake!
Madison and Tanner could not wait to eat the trees. Made from a sugar cone!

Tanner drove the monster truck so many times on the little track I made.

It was supposed to be a motorcycle cake but you would think I would learn from all the other cakes I have done, is to buy the toy first. After I make the cake I then go and try to find the toy and I never can when I need it.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the cake. You dominated. What a great perk of owning a Baskin Robins:) Delicious icecream cakes for every birthday! We love icecream cakes.

    ReplyDelete